The Law Offices of Dan Beirute
Our mission is to provide a wide range of legal services to churches and ministries across the U.S. and to do so with the utmost skill and professionalism. These services include general legal services and legal services unique to non-profit and 501(c)(3) organization.
We want to serve as your church’s or ministry’s “general counsel” and to provide our legal services promptly, with reliability and integrity, and at a reasonable price.
We believe that churches and ministries have unique legal needs. Therefore, they require an attorney with unique experience and knowledge in the field of church and ministry law and the rules applicable to 501(c)(3) organizations.
We also believe that churches and ministries benefit by having a Christian attorney who not only understands the church world but also unashamedly shares his clients’ Christian world view.
Our objective is to serve our clients quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price.
- Responding to clients’ calls and emails within 24 hours when at all possible
- Completing client projects promptly and keeping clients updated regarding the status of their work
- Providing concise and understandable answers to client’s questions
- Alerting clients to liability and compliance risks involved in proposed transactions
- Alerting clients to expected costs of work so that clients are not “blindsided” by fees
- Charging fees which are fair and reasonable given the size of the job